Investigators seek help with possible homicide identification | News
(COBB COUNTY) -- The Cobb County Police Department's Crimes Against Persons Unit is investigating a possible homicide near the Chattahoochee River on Wednesday.
According to police, the body of a male was discovered in the Chattahoochee River, near 6640 Akers Mill Road. They said two fishermen made the discovery when fly fishing Tuesday morning.
Police reported the victim as a black male, 5'10" tall with several tattoos.
The brief descriptions of the tattoos and their locations are listed below:
- A devil and panther on his upper left arm.
- "Latasha" on the back side of his upper left arm.
- A Rottweiler, a heart with a dagger and "Ralph" all on his upper right arm.
- African continent with a lion, elephant and female image inside of it on his upper left chest area.
- A Greek/Egyptian goddess on his upper right chest, covering a "Toni" tattoo.
- An outline of the USA with "916" and an image of a male in chains on his abdomen area.
- A smiling clown, "CYA LATER", and sad theatre mask, all on his back.
Ivestigators are asking the public to help identify the victim. Anyone with information may call (770) 499-3945.